Saturday, January 3, 2009

12 step program?

I'm very chatty today. Now that I have started blogging again, I can't seem to stop.... lol! Is there a 12 step program for this?

With all of the technological advancements as of late, why is it so hard to find a legit work-from-home job? I have only found one that I like, but it doesn't pay very much. The other thing is that I can't really work answering calls because of noisy K. So, I'm pretty limited to what I can do. Gaaah. I have had to weed through about half a million "work from home opportunities" that you have to PAY to be a part of... then it is guaranteed that "You will earn $10,000,000 in your first month!" .... Now how is that even possible? Or legal?

2 Comments:

  1. Ronnie said...
    Yeah I hardly doubt that it would be legal to make $10,000/month. They are also known as pyramid schemes. Glad to see that you're on here! Now we can find out whats going on in eachothers lives. Also where are you guys staying at here?
    Anonymous said...
    I love your "Wah" label on this XD

    I'm still looking for a job, too :(

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates