Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Get over it!

I made the best dinner tonight! Tacos with homemade seasoning and Spanish rice... it was delicious! J loved it and said that it needs to be a dinner staple from now on... lol! I had a better day than yesterday. K slept until 10am (!!!) and took a nap from 4-5:30. J doesn't have to stay late at work anymore (Somebody high up found out that they were making everyone stay late and put an end to it!), so he was happy about that. Details are still sketchy on our move... but that doesn't surprise me!

I find that I'm having more up days than before. Is PPD finally starting to let up? I hope so! J and I want to have our children close together (if I got pregnant this month, I would be due in late September or early October... it would make K just under 2 years old, which I think is a good age for a sibling!). All of my sisters and I are 2.5 years apart from each other, and it worked out so well. I'm scared that when we have another baby I will have to go through all of this again.... I have an increased risk of having it again... but we'll see! We want to have another baby sooner rather than later, so I really want to just GET OVER IT. Easier said than done, lol.

I'm knitting a blanket for K and it is turning out beautifully! It is pink and soo soft. I think in the middle of it I'm going to stitch a K in it. I'm so excited... this is the biggest project I've ever worked on! And I'm working with bamboo knitting needles, which makes it THAT much cooler. Haha!

K has learned how to say "hello"... except she can't get the 'L' sound down, so it comes out "herro".... it's funny! My sister wants me to teach her how to say "pwned!" but when she tries, it comes out as "boo" lol. I've been patiently waiting for her to start walking, but it hasn't happened yet *sigh*. She's 14 months now, and I'm starting to worry. She was late crawling (9/10 months) so it's kind of expected that she would be a little late with walking, but she hasn't even taken her first steps yet. I'm worrying that she is delayed because there was a very minute possibility that her jaundice damaged her hearing/brain when she was a few days old.... I'm worrying over nothing, but still.

Okay... I need to shower and get to bed!

2 Comments:

  1. Ronnie said...
    No need to worry sweetie ( iknow easier said than done). Caleb was a late bloomer, but I am sure it had to do with me not taking the best care of us while I was prego. God has things all worked out for a reason. She will be fine and you know what, if she does grow up to have some "quirks" that is what makes her unique. Caleb has a few quirks himself but his family and I still love him the same.
    And have you thought that maybe the PPD could be from having an actual winter, like seasonal depression. I know when the winter starts here, I get gloomy (yeah I know Cali winters are nothing like Alaska's but just a thought). Love ya bunches and give everyone my love!
    Heather said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates