Sunday, January 11, 2009

You're a blogger now?

J and I have had a blast playing Need for Speed on the Wii. You hold the remote like how you would be holding a steering wheel (at 3 & 9) and steer like that. It's SO much fun! I have a Mitsubishi Eclipse, nicknamed The Pink Nightmare..... teehee! K was sooo cranky tonight. She didn't even want to eat, she just wanted to sleep. So we put her to bed early with a big bottle of milk- I didn't even brush her teeth as to not start a huge tantrum (I know.... so bad... but it's the first time I have done that since she has sprouted teeth!) She fell asleep really easily. Poor thing... I hope she's not coming down with a cold or something. We haven't even really been outside since it has been so cold lately. It warmed up to zero degrees today though.... so that's good! I hate that 0 degrees is considered "warm" as of late :(

J has to leave on Monday and be gone until Wednesday night for training. I hate when he is gone :( It's not too bad though, only 3 days. But it is boring when he's gone! Oh well.

Our leave date for Alaska did get pushed back, so now we aren't leaving until March 6th. And we're not sure if my mom can come up now.... which is a HUGE bummer. We'll get it figured out though. We've got plenty of time!

We watched Tropic Thunder last night. I thought it was going to be horrible, but I thought it was actually really funny! Ben Stiller is kinda "meh" in it though. Jack Black and Robert Downey Junior = hilarious! And Tom Cruise... I nearly peed myself laughing at him dancing. I don't think I've ever seen him in a big role in a comedy... he needs to do more of that kind of acting... it was SO funny.

J is sitting behind me and asked me what I'm doing. I said "I'm just blogging..." and he said "Oh! You're a blogger now? Are you saying bad stuff about me?" ....... lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates