Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Inauguration Day!

It finally snowed a little bit here today- it was pretty! I tried to make an Angus beef meatloaf for dinner tonight, and it turned out pretty good. I don't think I will do it again, though... the Angus beef was too expensive to not be amazing... lol! K liked it (with ketchup, lol!) but she loved her baked potato even more!

It was inauguration day today! How exciting! My grandfather swears it will be the end of the world. I called him tonight to say hello and had to hear ALL about it. (Though I instigated it... I know how he feels and I called to wish him a Happy Inauguration Day just to spite him.... lol!) Oh well... he will soon see that America isn't going down the drain anytime soon.

No plans anytime soon. Maybe will have dinner with some friends one night, but that's about it.

My sister is getting a pink and white sapphire ring from her boyfriend for Valentine's Day..... AWWWWWWWWWWW!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    YEAH the ring should be done resizing on Monday, and Justin can go and pick it up when it's done, but he is busy during the week with work and classes :(

    He works 20 hours a week AND has 16 credits of classes. He's rich and I'm poor :(

    HAPPY INAUGURATION DAAAY! I wore my blue Obama shirt today. I called dad and he's one of the cool Republicans who just disagrees with Obama's politics, but doesn't think the world is going to hell in a handbasket. Silly 'publicans.

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates