Friday, January 2, 2009

Oy.

I've had this blog for such a long time... and I've never written in it. I always think that my writing is cheesy and cliched, so I delete everything I write right after I post it. It's sad!

So we're leaving Alaska next month (!!!) and I'm so excited. I can't wait to get out of this dark, cold place. I will miss my friends here, but other than that... I'm ready to get out of here. I'm anxious about leaving- about making sure all of the utility bills are paid and closed before we leave. Also, making sure the movers pack everything right and get here soon enough to our leave date (Feb 17) so that we still have time to clean and do the final walk-through with our Landlord. BUT, it can't be TOO early, because then we will be sleeping in sleeping bags in our empty house, living out of our suitcases, for who knows how long? I'm so glad my mom is coming up here to help. At least she can watch K while I get ready to leave.

Then... we will be in California for two whole, sunny, glorious months!!! I can't wait. It has been up to -23 degrees here lately, and I'm SICK of it! Our car almost didn't start. It's so hard to go out and do anything because you don't want to freeze. I am so excited to get back into the sun and normal weather.

New York will be so awesome! It's going to be a new start. No one there knows my name... it will be starting from scratch. No one will know that I am shy and don't like talking to new people. I'm going to force myself to be outgoing and social. Even if it sends me into an anxiety attack... lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates