Sunday, January 25, 2009

Munchies!

I have the munchies SO bad. I'm eating gummy bears right now and I have cinnamon rolls in the oven. At 11:55pm. OH WELL! I can't keep eating like this, or else I will have to birth a 17 pound baby. And I can't imagine that would be too fun. Heck, my daughter was 7 pounds, and THAT wasn't even fun... except for the epidural. The epidural was niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice....

Everyone in both my and J's families were so excited about the new baby! My great-grandmother (about to become a GREAT-GREAT-grandmother AGAIN!) said "ohhh nooooooooo!! That's great news!".... after hearing the word "no" my heart dropped down near the new baby, but she didn't mean it like that.... at least I hope her initial reaction wasn't that! Hahaha...

We have to come up with a new nickname. When I was pregnant with Kait, we called her "Starfish" until we knew the gender. It was so impersonal to keep calling her "the baby". So Starfish was gender neutral enough to where it wouldn't be too weird of a transition when we found out if I was having a boy or girl. So #2 needs a nickname (and not "#2", preferrably) so that I don't have to feel like "the baby" is an alien. Any ideas? Needs to be gender-neutral sounding, so obviously "Princess" or "Bonecrusher" are out. Feel free to leave a comment and pitch an idea.

I've had some cramping today, which made me kind of nervous. But I looked back through my pregnancy journal, and I felt the same way when I was first pregnant with Kait. So, that made me feel a bit better.

These cinnamon rolls are delicious!!!

Photobucket

You know you're jealous.

7 Comments:

  1. Marshall Family said...
    oh yum :o) yumm yum yum! I woudl be pregnant again just so I could gorg myself on lots of icky sticky foods and not care about my weight!!! x
    Yeo KeeHui said...
    So yummy. I must have one...at least.
    Anonymous said...
    Siiiiigh. I went out to Safeway this morning because I was in a bad mood and got a big thing of chocolate fudge cake, just because I needed some comfort food. I should be watching my weight though :(
    Angela said...
    Congratulations on the baby news. How exciting! Also wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. I appreciate it!
    Take good care of yourself and I hope you enjoyed the cinnamon rolls. They look delicious:-)
    Just Another Coffee Pushing Mama said...
    you could call the baby munchkin thats what I called both of mine
    Stina said...
    oooh i know, name the baby cinnamon roll! you know, one of those cheesy 'baking in the oven' things....
    Unknown said...
    I am jealous. Getting to eat what you want when your preggers is the best!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates