Friday, January 23, 2009

G-Rated Bald Kitty

So I shaved my cat today. Literally. I'm not being dirty (get your mind out of the gutter!!)... the poor thing is getting so old (over 12!) that she has a hard time grooming herself. She was starting to get mats, so I decided to help her and cut them out (sometimes you can get away with just doing that)... but I couldn't. I had to shave her. I don't have any before pictures, but here is the after:

Photobucket

She wasn't mad at me though! Proof:

Photobucket

She was in a good enough mood to stick her tongue out for the picture! I felt so bad, but I had to do it... otherwise it would have just gotten worse. Poor thing has the worst haircut on Earth. And I forgot that she has to fly down to California looking like this... she is going to be so embarrassed! Oh well!

Just because I'm in a picture-posting mood...

Photobucket

K's new trick. She thinks it's hilarious to see everything upside down! She will literally stay like that for minutes at a time, just giggling at herself. Silly girl.

I'll probably post again later. I'm not tired.

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Nice pictures!

    This is Priya from SezWho here. I am writing to know your feedback and/or suggestions regarding the SezWho plug-in and any features that you would like us to add which would make SezWho more interesting and exciting for you and your readers.

    Your feedback is important to us.

    Look forward to your response.

    Regards
    Priya
    priya@sezwho.com
    Anonymous said...
    Hahaha! Cute little kid. I can just imagine as I have 3 boys of my own :)
    Anonymous said...
    Cutest picture ever of Kait :D

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates